Les devants de la Bonnelière Sauvignon
chinon - white wine
This Sauvignon is grown in clay-limestone plots, which brings freshness, and is harvested at full maturity, resulting in a very aromatic, crisp and fruity wine. Cold vinification accentuates its aromas. This wine can be enjoyed when young.
Appearance: very bright and clear, pale golden yellow.
Nose: aromatic, subtle and rich, with a bouquet of citrus, peach and gunflint.
Palate: fresh and well balanced, with a lemony freshness and lovely length and a mineral finish.
- Should be served around 10°
- Perfect with shellfish, cheeses, especially goat cheese
- Can be kept 3 to 5 years
- Wine Spectator – 87/100
- Revue du Vin de France – 15/20
- Gault et Millau – 14/20
- Selectionné sur le Nouvel Observateur septembre 2011
- Wine Advocate – 89/100
- Rue du vin de France – 15/20